Nikon Company is delighted to declare the launch of their newest Nikon 85mm 1.4g digital camera lens with three latest lenses in harmony with Nikon DSLR cameras.
The Nikon 85mm 1.4g is a prompt, mid-telephoto main lens with fixed focal length that infuses a large aperture of f/1.4 at its maximum. It has beautiful blur features and high-end rendering.
The new Nikon 85mm 1.4g is a standard zoom lens that is 5x more compared to other lenses along with its maximum concrete aperture along the entire zoom range of the lens.
This lens has Nano Crystal coating which makes it finer and produce clearer images.
The Nikon 85mm 1.4g is backed up with latest vibration reduction mechanism from Nikon called the VR II. This 85mm 1.4g is a 10.7X superb telephoto lens which has the coverage a wider range of important lengths like the 28mm wide-angle to 300mm telephoto. This lens of Nikon 85mm 1.4g is equipped with Nikon’s VR II that is vibration reduction system.
Nikon as a brand for creating digital cameras and DSLR lenses has been supporting both professional and novice photographers. This is through its consistent progress of inventive products that can respond to the needs and meet the demands of consumers. Nikon has spent long years of creating as well as manufacturing optical devices using its advance optical technologies. As a continued effort of offering exceptional products, the Nikon 85mm 1.4g is the latest FX-format upgrade lens that is compatible with DSLR cameras. This endeavor strengthens and enriches the line-up NIKKOR lenses with it superior functions as well as performance to satisfy demands for professional and more advanced free lance photographers.
This Nikon 85mm 1.4g is an updated classic of a middle range telephoto lens that delivers extremely sharp images plus the fast aperture assures bright image along with its beautiful background blur effects. This lens is well suited especially for general purpose, low light pictures and portraits.
Check Out This Review!
Nikon 85mm 1.4g Product Features:
- The lens has f1.4G highlights for sharp and clear images.
- This 85mm 1.4g is an example of an ultra-fast classic lens especially for portraits.
- It is an f/1.4 mid-range telephoto lens of high performance that give bright viewfinder images together with stunning background blur.
- It has Nano Crystal coating for reduction of interior flares and ghosting towards better image clarity. You will experience beautiful shoots as you hit the hills or studios using the Nikon 85mm 1.4g.
Nikon 85mm 1.4g Pros and Cons:
- The lens is optimized for cutting edge sharpness.
- The Mode Switch of the 85mm 1.4g enables you to change from manual to autofocus operation quickly.
- The Nano Crystal coating lessens the ghosts and flares when taking images.
- It has high end built-in features for better imagery.
- Fashion photographers can benefit from 85mm 1.4g in taking portraits.
- Get this Digital Lens on Sale by Clicking this Special Link!
- The new lens from Nikon is a bit heavier.
What customers have to say about the Nikon 85mm 1.4g?
According to a free lance photographer named Michale Allebach, this latest model from Nikon provide sharp and accurate images plus the flares are reduced using this type of lens. This is very ideal for taking portraits on occasions such as weddings and graduations. Plus this can be a good lens for taking night landscapes too. He even rated the Nikon 85mm 1.4g 5 stars for its stunning features.
Based on the experience of Minyan Zhu, the lens is sharper than regular or similar lenses in the market. The contrast as well as the colors of the photos are perfect that you are like floating in a dream when you those night landscapes and sceneries. The Nikon 85mm 1.4g has provided her with a satisfying shooting experience.
Incoming search terms:
- nikon 85mm 1 4g review